With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
This account currently requires reverification of business details
P J Building
Sole trader, Joined October 2017
Hi I have 35 years’ experience in the building industry with 13 of these applying New Zealand building legislation with Auckland Council. I am skilled and knowledgeable, holding a National Diploma in Building Control and Surveying Small Buildings.
I can knowledgably assist you in
• Inspect pool barrier safety in accordance with the Fencing of Swimming Pools Act 1987 (IQPI PI0103 registered with MBIE)
• Help you to apply for and gain a record of building exempt works with inclusion of records from your local council
• Provide you with a report of previous works
• Assist you in getting your pool and or spa pool registered for your property file and for inclusion on the local territorial authority register
• Provide advice and guidance to help you navigate all territorial authority changes in regards to pool and spa pool barriers
• Drawing up and applying for exempt record of works for inclusion in the property file with the local territorial authority
• Drawing up and provision of a memorandum for previous works inclusion on local territorial authority record
• Completion of necessary documents for records of works completed pre-1991 report for inclusion on property file of Territorial Authority records
• Provision of advice and guidance for customers on the application and processes utilized in building legislation
I also apply my excellence in building and undertake small building/repair works to a high standard. Quality is assured and prices are competitive.