When you partner with Builderscrack you agree to operate under a set of values, ensuring a great experience for everyone using our service.
We call this our Code of Conduct.
- Operate with honesty and respect.
- Use Builderscrack in a manner consistent with our Terms & Conditions.
- Maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work, on and off-site.
- Hold applicable trade licenses, registrations or memberships when undertaking restricted work, and meet the standards or regulations set by your trade's industry body.
- Deliver appropriate certifications of work in good time.
- Ensure homeowners understand the work required to complete their job, and what to expect from start to finish.
- Communicate timing or pricing variations as early as possible.
- Respond to clients as soon as possible, and notify Builderscrack as soon as you secure work.
We encourage best practice from our homeowners too, you can read that here.