Hi, I originally trained as a mechanical and high-precision metal-engineering tradesman working in factory fabrication and maintenance in a variety of industries.
I work to a high standard, am reliable and communicate well.
Typical types of work which suits me:
- Fence, gate, deck, pergola, build, upgrade, repair (wood, steel)
- Internal detailing, repair, upgrade, improve, silence, etc.
- Make, fit, maintain doors, windows, walls, cupboards, wood finishing, hangers, shelves, holes, drafts, furniture, etc.
- Fix gib, plaster, paint, etc.
- Custom built just about anything as required, measure, design, build, install.
- Maintain plugs/wiring on electrical appliances/trailers (qualified NZ Electrical Restricted Certificate).
NB: I haven't used Builders crack for a few years and only did one job back then, there is reference available for that job below.