COVID-19: Resources for Homeowners and Tradespeople here. Tradespeople can work in Level 2 and 3.
Tradies for every job.
Kaitaia to Bluff.
With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
Not currently trading on Builderscrack
Company, Joined June 2016
Hi, I've been working in construction, design and drafting and related industries since 1997. I am a licensed LBP (AoP Design 3) who works on all scales and complexities of new builds in residential and commercial projects. My recent NZ projects include,
*2019 - Conversion of Utility Room to Studio Unit
*2019 - New Back extension - Living and Bedroom - Moutenau
*2019 - New 4 Bed Home - Waihola
*2019 - New 4 bed Home - Lower Shotover, Queenstown
*2019 - New 3 Bed Home - Richmond, Nelson
* 2018 - New Commercial Fitout - Riccarton Mall, Christchurch
* 2018 - New 5 Bed Home - Prebbleton, Christchurch
* 2018 - New 3 Bed Home - Rangiora
* 2018 - New renovation - family flat and refurbishment - Bishopdale, ChCh
* 2018 - New Dual Occupancy Home & apartment - Shotover Country
* 2018 - New 5 Bed home - Christchurch
* 2018 - New renovation - additional 2 bedrooms and bathrooms - redcliffes
* 2017 - New 4 Bed Home - Lower Shotover, Queenstown
* 2017 - New 5 Bed Home - Frankton
* 2017 - New 3 Bed Home - Te Anau
* 2017 - New 3 Bed Home - Waikuku Beach, North Canterbury
* 2017 - New 4 Bed Home - Mt Somers, Mid Canterbury
* 2017 - New 5 Bed Renovation - Avonhead, ChCh
* 2017 - Home Renovation 5 Bed - Westmorland ChCh
I believe in trusting and productive relationships with my clients. I listen carefully to my clients objectives and understand what they are trying to achieve with their designs and how best to do that. I have a excellent relationships with territorial authorities and drive the best outcomes for my clients consistently throughout the design process. I select my clients carefully as I don't have the time to work with everyone and my projects return an excellent return on investment (ROI) due to smart design principals I have learnt over many years in construction.
I have a shortlist of manufacturers and tradespeople nationwide and work effectively in most centres around New Zealand.