With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We have some work that needs to be done in the laundry room that involves capping the laundry tap, running external pipes to the laundry tub taps. I've copied the description below as we are interested in quote. Thank you!
• Run hot water to LA tub, replace WM taps
• Cap off and remove the taps which are for the washing machine (separate to tub taps), And install brand new hot and cold taps over the super tub.
• Although there is currently only a cold connection over the super tub, (hot connection was removed a long time ago).
• Then run a new hot-pipe to the tub. Run this externally along GIB wall with a wing-back, Making pipework connection from the existing hot line for the washing machine.
• Once this pipe has been run and fixed to the wall. install the new taps over the tub.
• Request to install Felton Evo LL laundry combo taps.
|Tradie #1||24 jobs||Secured job|
|Tradie #2||108 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||153 jobs||No longer in contact|