Specialising in the repair and replacement of timber windows and doors, we know how to make your timber joinery perform as intended.
Providing a pragmatic, customer oriented service, we repair, build and fit quality replacement windows using time- proven methods and quality materials to maintain and enhance the value and appeal of your home. We glaze our own work, ensuring this work is completed on time and to a high standard.
We work throughout the greater Auckland area and travel is no issue.
- All styles of timber windows and doors repaired, rebuilt or replaced
- Sill and frame repair or replacement
- Window un-sticking and hinge replacement
- Custom doors and windows
- Sash cords replaced and sash windows re-glazed and rebalanced
- Replacement sashes made and fitted, to replace rotten or damaged units. Yes, we can match all the original dimensions and profiles.
-Replacement doors supplied and hung
- Seals fitted to all types of timber windows to eliminate cold drafts and reduce noise intrusion.
- Healthy Homes compliance work- improving ventilation, ensuring windows operate easily and can be secured, eliminating drafts, replacing louver windows and fitting weather seals
- Window hardware supplied and fitted
- Glass replacement and re-putty work
- Quality weatherboard, scriber and exterior trim repair work
- Solid timber cabinetmaking
- Reglazing and rebalancing of double-hung (sash) windows
- Sash cord replacement
-Leadlight and coloured glass repairs
- Heritage building windows
-Replacement mouldings, brackets and other period details
-Replacement sashes for double glazing
BC Rating 5.0
|Quality of workmanship provided
|Final cost kept to the quoted cost
|Job kept to schedule
|Professional and responsive
Review date: 12-01-2020
The timber sill on this pair of exterior sash windows is rotten and needs replacing. The rest of the frames seem ok - I can strip and repaint. Access is easy at ground level.
Review date: 20-12-2019
We have 61 particle board shelves from 2 walls of bookcases which we would like replaced with pine ones, which have been sanded and clear varnished. The shelves are between 600mm and 950mm long. They sit on steel shelf supports.
Review date: 06-12-2019
New external door to be hung and hinged to open externally rather than internally. This will require some modification to the frame. Door, hinges and hardware will be supplied. Current door is 760mm.
Review date: 31-10-2019
Hi there, A gust of wind caught our front door and broke two panes when it slammed shut. The door is fairly old and rather than fix or replace the broken panes, we'd prefer to replace the entire door with one that's newer and also a better fit. The fun part - it's likely to be a custom sized door as I've had a look online and ours appears to be a lot larger than the run of the mill. Dimensions: The jamb measures approx 2060x915mm. Existing door measures approx 2045x910mm. I've attac...
Review date: 24-06-2019
We have a villa with several sash windows that need repair by an experienced tradesman. One window has broken glass, but the rest are a mix of jammed frames and broken weight ropes. An on site appraisal is the best way to provide an accurate quote. We would prefer quotes from certified tradesmen with experience in villa window renovation work. Please email to arrange a time to view the windows.
Partner with BuilderscrackGet work