Specialising in the repair and replacement of timber windows and doors, we know how to make your timber joinery perform as intended.
Providing a pragmatic, customer oriented service, we repair, build and fit quality replacement windows using time- proven methods and quality materials to maintain and enhance the value and appeal of your home. We glaze our own work, ensuring this work is completed on time and to a high standard.
We work throughout the greater Auckland area and travel is no issue.
- All styles of timber windows and doors repaired, rebuilt or replaced
- Sill and frame repair or replacement
- Window un-sticking and hinge replacement
- Custom doors and windows
- Sash cords replaced and sash windows re-glazed and rebalanced
- Replacement sashes made and fitted, to replace rotten or damaged units. Yes, we can match all the original dimensions and profiles.
-Replacement doors supplied and hung
- Seals fitted to all types of timber windows to eliminate cold drafts and reduce noise intrusion.
- Healthy Homes compliance work- improving ventilation, ensuring windows operate easily and can be secured, eliminating drafts, replacing louver windows and fitting weather seals
- Window hardware supplied and fitted
- Glass replacement and re-putty work
- Quality weatherboard, scriber and exterior trim repair work
- Solid timber cabinetmaking
- Reglazing and rebalancing of double-hung (sash) windows
- Sash cord replacement
-Leadlight and coloured glass repairs
- Heritage building windows
-Replacement mouldings, brackets and other period details
-Replacement sashes for double glazing
BC Rating 5.0
|Quality of workmanship provided
|Final cost kept to the quoted cost
|Job kept to schedule
|Professional and responsive
Review date: 27-08-2020
the tenant damaged the vertical cedar balustrade in our apartment. There are quite deep gouges in the wood. We need a quote as soon as possible to repair or replace some of the battens. Work can be done in next two months 30x70 with 60mm gaps
Review date: 20-08-2020
We have a front gate that has fallen of its hinge, we have a new hinge but too nervous to change ourselves as the hinge is larger so some wood needs to be chiseled back to inset it. The door is the lower panel of an external French door which has rotted so we need a new panel cut to size and inserted. Will post the photo of the door this afternoon. We also have some bifold hardware (push locks/door handle) and an internal villa door lock needing to be changed but this may not arrive in time s...
Review date: 03-08-2020
We are looking for someone who can attend to a few issues with timber joinery. A number of doors and windows are sticking due to house movements over a long dry summer. As well as some window hardware needing to be repositioned as screws working their way out. Areas will be repainted post remedial work. Happy to pay an hourly rate.
Partner with BuilderscrackGet work