Specialising in the repair and replacement of timber windows and doors, we know how to make your timber joinery perform as intended.
Providing a pragmatic, customer oriented service, we repair, build and fit quality replacement windows using time- proven methods and quality materials to maintain and enhance the value and appeal of your home. We glaze our own work, ensuring this work is completed on time and to a high standard.
We work throughout the greater Auckland area and travel is no issue.
- All styles of timber windows and doors repaired, rebuilt or replaced
- Sill and frame repair or replacement
- Window un-sticking and hinge replacement
- Custom doors and windows
- Sash cords replaced and sash windows re-glazed and rebalanced
- Replacement sashes made and fitted, to replace rotten or damaged units. Yes, we can match all the original dimensions and profiles.
-Replacement doors supplied and hung
- Seals fitted to all types of timber windows to eliminate cold drafts and reduce noise intrusion.
- Healthy Homes compliance work- improving ventilation, ensuring windows operate easily and can be secured, eliminating drafts, replacing louver windows and fitting weather seals
- Window hardware supplied and fitted
- Glass replacement and re-putty work
- Quality weatherboard, scriber and exterior trim repair work
- Solid timber cabinetmaking
- Reglazing and rebalancing of double-hung (sash) windows
- Sash cord replacement
-Leadlight and coloured glass repairs
- Heritage building windows
-Replacement mouldings, brackets and other period details
-Replacement sashes for double glazing
BC Rating 5.0
|Quality of workmanship provided
|Final cost kept to the quoted cost
|Job kept to schedule
|Professional and responsive
Review date: 30-12-2020
The bottom panel of a bathroom wooden window frame has broken off in a storm. The wood is rotten and the two side panels aren’t in good shape. Glass is in tact. Will need repair but maybe replacement.
Review date: 20-12-2020
My bay window won’t close this morning. The hinges are very old and at first I thought they were just stiff so tried WD40. Then I saw the top corner was bumping against the frame. I believe I have managed to bend the hinge so the top corner by the hinge is pushed away from the frame. I think a pair of new hinges should do it, but someone has helpfully painted over the hinge so the screws are difficult to get out. Help! Would love this job to be done ASAP - speed is my top priority as I can't lea...
Review date: 22-11-2020
Hi, I am after someome who can repair old windows with rusted hinges. Our painter painted them shut and when a building inspector came and opened them , the hinges bent, some of the frame split and I can no longer close them. There are 2 sets of windows that need repairs so they can open and close Thanks Tony
Partner with BuilderscrackGet work