Specialising in the repair and replacement of timber windows and doors, we know how to make your timber joinery perform as intended.
Providing a pragmatic, customer oriented service, we repair, build and fit quality replacement windows using time- proven methods and quality materials to maintain and enhance the value and appeal of your home. We glaze our own work, ensuring this work is completed on time and to a high standard.
We work throughout the greater Auckland area and travel is no issue.
- All styles of timber windows and doors repaired, rebuilt or replaced
- Sill and frame repair or replacement
- Window un-sticking and hinge replacement
- Custom doors and windows
- Sash cords replaced and sash windows re-glazed and rebalanced
- Replacement sashes made and fitted, to replace rotten or damaged units. Yes, we can match all the original dimensions and profiles.
-Replacement doors supplied and hung
- Seals fitted to all types of timber windows to eliminate cold drafts and reduce noise intrusion.
- Healthy Homes compliance work- improving ventilation, ensuring windows operate easily and can be secured, eliminating drafts, replacing louver windows and fitting weather seals
- Window hardware supplied and fitted
- Glass replacement and re-putty work
- Quality weatherboard, scriber and exterior trim repair work
- Solid timber cabinetmaking
- Reglazing and rebalancing of double-hung (sash) windows
- Sash cord replacement
-Leadlight and coloured glass repairs
- Heritage building windows
-Replacement mouldings, brackets and other period details
-Replacement sashes for double glazing
BC Rating 5.0
|Quality of workmanship provided
|Final cost kept to the quoted cost
|Job kept to schedule
|Professional and responsive
Partner with BuilderscrackGet work