Check out jobs that others are using Builderscrack to get sorted.
Looking for a quote to have underfloor insulation and a moisture barrier installed. 110m2 house with good underfloor access and reasonably good space to work. There is existing foil insulation and it's pulled tight between the floor and joists so removal may not be practical. There is no electrical cabling under the house, it's all ceiling based.Read more
We need to insulate a house in the next two weeks in Rolleston. The house was built in 1950s. The approximate area is 70-80 sq meters. The following is a quote from the building report we commissioned: "A manhole should be cut into the floor to provide future access to the subfloor for the installation of a moisture barrier, insulation and further investigation to the subfloor."Read more
I need underfloor insulation installed in villa/bungalow style house. The area is master bedroom and ensuite. It will require cutting a man hole in wardrobe of master bedroom in order to get under. We’d also be interested in a small job to cut away some PVC from foundations elsewhere under the house.Read more
Storage area above garage built out of Framing and Ply needs insulation as it get too hot in summer. Quite a confined space so will not be the easiest job. I am tall or would have done myself Approximately 30 square meters and I can supply Bradford gold batts(Matches the rest of the house)Read more
Roofspace installation ( high roof space, reasonable manhole access, and plenty of light for visibility - Underfloor relatively dry,bit stoney 500mm crawlspace, access through interior man hole in floor. Install polyester insul underfloor. and install earthwool in roof space over area of approx 75% of the roofspace ( total roof space 170sq metres ) the remaining area (25% )already has sufficient cover of insulation. fRead more
the house is near new with standard pink batts segments ceiling insulation. We wish to top it up by another R3.6 or similar. please provide instant quote over builderscrack. The area is around 250sqm. must be certified installer with insurance and provide warranty.Read more