With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We currently have an 'old' switchboard for our power etc, and our power company wants to install a Smart Meter.
They sent out a technician, who concluded 'there is no room on switchboard. There is not enough area on board to fit a 10D meter unless fuses are shifted'. Notes go on to advise 'This is also an asbestos board'.
What we need to know is:
1. Is the board going to require modifying?
2. Is the board 'stuffed' and requires replacement?
3. What does the asbestos mean in regards to upgrading and/or modifying?
4. What would the maximum estimate cost be to either repair/modify the board OR upgrade to a new board?
5. We also have a couple of 'hairy' power points hanging by the wiring, but still working. (Have had a shock once, and won't touch again!) Please provide maximum estimate costs for 1x repair and 1x new
|Tradie #1||no recent reviews||1 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #2||3 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||75 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #4||20 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #5||46 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #6||3 jobs||No longer in contact|