An arborist is an expert in the care and protection of individual trees. They know about the needs of a variety of trees and are trained to provide the appropriate care to the trees.
Well looked after trees are both attractive and add value to your property. Trees that aren’t well maintained will be a significant liability and can even present a safety hazard.
Removing or pruning larger trees can be dangerous work and should be done by arborists (otherwise known as tree surgeons, or tree doctors) who are trained and have the right equipment to work in the trees safely.
Services that Arborists & Tree Cutters provide include:
- Eliminate branches that rub each other
- Remove limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, or windows
- Remove dead, weak, diseased or insect-infested limbs
- Train young trees
- Remove limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions
- Remove branches, or thinning, to increase light penetration
- Improve the shape or silhouette of the tree
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree care when trees have been storm damaged
- Plant trees
- Recommend the right kind of trees for specific locations
- Develop and implement a plant health care program
- Cabling or bracing to support branches with weak attachment
- Aeration to improve root growth
- Installation of lightning protection systems
- Spraying or injecting to control certain insect and disease problems
Hire an Arborist