When you’re a tradie who has a dependable pipeline of work – perhaps through relationships with other tradies or through strong word of mouth customer referrals, there is value in keep... Read more
When you’re pitching for a new job, your quote or estimate forms an essential tool that separates you from other tradies and can demonstrate to a homeowner that you’re the tradie for their j... Read more
When you’re new to Builderscrack, it can be daunting to know how you can win a job ahead of other tradespeople with an established history of reviews. There are four key things you can do to... Read more
From 1st February 2019, we have changed the restrictions on the number of jobs you can chase or have open at any one time.
If you are a Standard (free) Builderscrack user:
- You can chase 5 new job leads within any 7 day period.
- Once you’ve been chasing a job for more than 7 days it will no longer count toward your chase limit.
- You can have as many jobs on the go as you need to at any one time – previously, you could only have 5.
If you are a Builderscrack Pro subscribers you have unlimited job chase capacity:
- You can now chase as many jobs as you wish to.
- You can have as many jobs on the go as you need to at any one time.
- You still receive discounted success fees and an extended account profile.