From 1st February 2019, we have changed the restrictions on the number of jobs you can chase or have open at any one time.
If you are a Standard (free) Builderscrack user:
- You can chase 5 new job leads within any 7 day period.
- Once you’ve been chasing a job for more than 7 days it will no longer count toward your chase limit.
- You can have as many jobs on the go as you need to at any one time – previously, you could only have 5.
If you are a Builderscrack Pro subscribers you have unlimited job chase capacity:
- You can now chase as many jobs as you wish to.
- You can have as many jobs on the go as you need to at any one time.
- You still receive discounted success fees and an extended account profile.
If you have been granted contact by a homeowner and the job remains open after a month, the job will enter ‘extended contact’ and you will start to incur a small holding fee each month until a price is provided.
If you win a job any holding fees accrued will be deducted from the success fee.
Read more about ‘holding fees’ here.
When contact is granted to you by the homeowner, the first month of contact is free. If a price has not been negotiated and provided to Builderscrack in the first free month, the job then enters ‘Extended Contact’. A small fee is then charged at the start of every month until a price is provided.
- An open job will enter Extended Contact after one month if it has yet to be awarded or claimed with any job cost applied.
- A small holding fee, starting a $1, will then be applied for each month the job remains in an Extended Contact state.
- If you win a job any holding fees accrued will be deducted from the success fee.
- Holding fees will only ever be invoiced when they have accumulated beyond $10 across your account.
Tradespeople will provide you with either a quote or job cost through Builderscrack. You can review, query, accept or decline the quote or cost. By accepting the quote or cost you are confir... Read more