General RenovationsBroomfield, Christchurch
Posted 3 years ago

Wanting to add an internal wall and door to separate the living room from the dining room. Seeking a standard sized door. Space to fill this wall and door is approximately 123cm wide and 240cm high. I need a licenced building practitioner to install the door with the wall, plaster and paint to match the surrounding walls and frame.

Tradies chasing…

Tradie #1
23 jobs
No longer in contact
Tradie #2
3 jobs
No longer in contact
Tradie #3
29 jobs
No longer in contact

Receive online quotes from tradesmen with genuine reviews

Find your tradie now!