General PlumbingLincoln, Selwyn
Posted 2 years ago

We have had some water damage at the corner of our bathroom - Insurance appointed builder has inspected and believes it may be due to shower leaking behind the wall. Need a plumber to break through toilet wall and investigate issue and fix. Residual damage to the walls/ joinery should be covered by insurance. The bathroom is currently not being used due to the issue and no further water has been leaking through

Tradies chasing…

Tradie #1
66 jobs
Secured job

Reviews given for this job

Tradie #1


“great response and advice
Would definitely use again
Only did checking and report for us but stopped us paying thousands to a builder who had made loads of assumptions”

Work carried out by the owner/operator

Receive online quotes from tradesmen with genuine reviews

Find your tradie now!