With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
I currently have the house stripped bare, and I'm looking to get some plumbing work done. I will ensure that I have any wall open that you need access to, so that I'm not wasting your time doing builders work (e.g. removing GIB board behind the toilet).
The list of jobs are as follows:
- Reposition laundry tub taps closer to the wall (photos 1a &1b).
- Reposition toilet water supply closer to new toilet position + add a new inlet tap (photos 2a & 2b).
- Install shower tray, mixer and shower slide in main bathroom (photo 3).
- Install shower tray, mixer and shower slide in ensuite (photo 4).
- Replace small section of pipe with screw in it (photos 5a & 5b).
- Reposition toilet water supply for second toilet closer to new toilet position + add a new inlet tap (photos 6a & 6b).
- Seal old waste pipe and close off water supply for old sink in toilet (photo 7).
If you're competitively priced and do a good job, I will have more jobs as renovations continue.
|Tradie #1||5 jobs||In contact|
|Tradie #2||5 jobs||In contact|