With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
There are multiple jobs for an electrician in our house some namely below:
1. Install down-lights in a room - 4x . ( Down-lights already bought) with a dimmer
2. Install power point in the bathroom-1.
3. Move the extractor fan in the bathroom-1 and connect extractor to exterior of the house
4. Install lights on the driveway ( lights available with us)
5. Reconnect the electricity point in the pantry( they were disconnected for repair)
6. Install an extractor unit in bathroom-2(laundry)
7. Install a single down-light and sensor in pantry( already available)
8. Thread electricity wiring and lights in the existing pantry cabinets
9. Fix the kitchen extractor light bulbs.
|Tradie #1||65 jobs||Secured job|
|Tradie #2||44 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||33 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #4||73 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #5||153 jobs||No longer in contact|