With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We have an offer on a 4BR 1990s house in St Martins, Christchurch. We're in due diligence period now, looking at converting it to 3BR + Ensuite. Scope of electrical works is:
- new RCDs to switchboard (or new switchboard?)
- 2 new heatlamp/light units to proposed ensuite and existing bathroom
- 2 new extractor fans, externally ducted
- new oven socket in kitchen
- replace approx 15 socket outlets in existing locations with new doubles
- approx. 10 new double socket outlets
- approx. 5 new quad sockets
- replace approx. 5 existing light switches in existing locations
- approx 10 new light switches (singles, doubles & triples)
- approx 6 new wall mount lights
- approx 3 new ceiling mount lights (bathrooms, kitchen)
- rewire existing satellite dish through roof & ceiling
- new phone & network points (TBC)
- all relocated & new switches & outlets to be Schneider electric 600 series, stainless plates.
- ALL existing linings (walls & ceilings) will be removed by others before you start. Will make your life a lot easier!
- New wall configurations will be in place, some electrical fittings removed by others.
- You will be required to check & sign off the entire rewire, including removals by others.
- attached plan shows above scope per room. Subject to change & confirmation with proper wiring plan but should be good enough to quote from
- site visit can be arranged
|Tradie #1||108 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #2||16 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||158 jobs||No longer in contact|