A waste remover is a tradesperson who will remove any unwanted objects from your property. Waste can refer to natural waste, garbage, recycling, whiteware, construction waste, among other things.
A waste remover can also provide you with a skip or bins and can be contracted to remove waste on a weekly basis. They can provide garden, office, home, green and/or commercial rubbish removal services. Waste removers can also deal with deceased or liquidated estates in a sensitive manner.
When hiring waste removers check whether they’ll deliver a skip which you can fill yourself, or they’ll come onto your property and remove the unwanted items such as old appliances, broken furniture, renovation rubbish, old sheds and more. Anything and everything you have no further use for.
If you are a landlord who has had tenants move out leaving your rental property in an uninhabitable state, waste removers can handle this for you – with your permission they may go under the house, into the office, warehouses, garages and sleepouts to clean up after the tenants.
Some items waste removers can remove from your property include:
- Moving out junk
- Old furniture including beds, tables and mattresses
- Wood, timber, metals, builders waste
- Computers, televisions, electrical goods, whiteware, stoves, washing machines, dryers
- Rubbish from under the house
- Renovation/builders waste
- Baths. sinks, shower units
- Cabinets, doors, windows
- Garage junk
- Spa pools
- Garden sheds
- Trees, branches, grass clippings
Rubbish removal services include:
- Bulk rubbish removal from your site
- Paper and cardboard recycling services
- Supplying rubbish bags, wheelie bins and paper recycling boxes