If you are not receiving emails from us, you may need to check your mail client isn’t filtering them
into your spam or junk mail folders. You may need to check your junk email folder regularly in case
emails are landing there rather than in your inbox, or you can add Builderscrack.co.nz as a
contact, safe sender or to your mail client’s whitelist. Instructions on how to do this are below.
- Click on the options cog at the top-right of the page and then select "Settings"
- Click on "Filters and Blocked Addresses"
- Click "Create a new filter" at the bottom of the page
- Enter "Builderscrack" in the 'From' field
- Select "Create filter with this search"
- Tick "Never send it to Spam"
- Click "Create Filter"
Hotmail / Live / Outlook Express / Outlook.com
- Click on the "Options" cog at the top-right of the page
- Select "Options" from the dropdown menu
- Under the "Preventing Junk Mail" heading, select the "Safe and blocked senders" option
- Select "Safe senders"
- Type @builderscrack.co.nz into the "Sender or domain to mark as safe" and click "add to list"
Yahoo / Xtra / Rocketmail
- Click the "Options" cog at the top-right of the page and select "Settings"
- Select "Filters"
- Click "Add"
- Use "Builderscrack.co.nz" as your "filter name"
- Under "Sender contains" put "Builderscrack.co.nz"
- For "Deliver message to the following folder", choose "Inbox"
- Click "Save"