COVID-19: Resources for Homeowners and Tradespeople here. Tradespeople can work in Level 2 and 3.
Tradies for every job.
Kaitaia to Bluff.
With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
Gracious Living Property Maintenance
Company, Joined July 2016
Small enough to listen...Big enough to deliver! With 25+ years experience in ALL aspects of home renovations repairs & maintenance.
Below are just a few examples of what we do:-
- Interior & exterior painting
- Wooden window frame repairs
- Roof cleaning & spraying
- PVC gutters & down-pipes repairs & fitting new
- Waterproofing & removal /replacing of old roof nails & caps
- Polycarb or corrugated roofing to homes, garages, carports, conservatories, etc., - Wooden fence repairs
- Gardening, garden beds, de-weeding, planting, ready lawn, bark, shingle, lawn boxing etc.
- Deck repairs to existing decks, build deck steps and deck staining
- Interior door installation and trimming of existing doors (after new carpet layed)
.....and much more, you can't go wrong. We do our best, full-stop!
We want our customers to feel valued, so small jobs are just as important to us, as the big jobs.
I have completed a Cemix Construction Products Ltd "Waterproofing Training Course Certificate"
I also have 26 years of extensive home renovations and painting experience