With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We have just removed the decking around the pool and im thinking of adding bullnose pool coping around 3 sides of the pool and leaving the end drop with the tiles already there. wanting to know
1. if its possible to just add the new coping ontop of the existing tile
2. what it would cost including materials to do the job.
condtions before you reply.
1. job needs to be done asap
2. decking has been removed around pool and new concrete will be poured
3. If its going to be very high in price i will just leave tile as is.
4. pool size is appox 9.5m long by 4.5m to give you idea of amount needed
(take note of the arcs as coping will need to be cut for smooth finish..
|Tradie #1||19 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #2||22 jobs||No longer in contact|