Post job.
Choose tradie.

With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered


Job description

Posted 2 months ago

I would like to find an engineer who can immediately take over an existing house extension project that has a consent application in council, yet to be accepted. We would like to put in an amendment which requires further engineering that our current engineer is unable to do in our required time frame.
The amendment involves removing a structural pergola beam to allow for addition of an outdoor block fireplace.
Thanks for your reply.


Finding available tradespeople …
Get started now! Post your job for free and find the right tradie. Post your job for free, now!