Post job.
Choose tradie.

With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered

Next step is Survey

Job description

Posted 3 years ago

I own a block of land on the lake front of Lake Taupo, off Acacia Bay Road, Taupo, which I have received approval for partition via the Maori Land Court. I would like a registered Cadastral surveyor to Survey a block that is approximately four (4) acres in diameter, to assist me in dividing it from the mother block (Paenoa Balance Block) and again, separating it from the other family owners (Rangitopeora Trust) within the block I own conjointly - for our Trust (Ngahuia Ripeka Trust.) So, Survey our jointly owned block away from the Mother block (approx 4 acres) and THEN Survey again our own block to separate us from the other joint owners so that we then have our OWN block of land.


Finding available tradespeople …
Get started now! Post your job for free and find the right tradie. Post your job for free, now!