With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
The job is a full kitchen/laundry renovation. This includes:
- Demoing the existing kitchen
- Building a (non-structural) walls to create walk-in-pantry and separate laundry, including installing a pocket door and normal door into these spaces
- Removing Gib and re-lining kitchen/laundry and dining areas
- Installing flooring
- Creating cavity for gas fireplace and mantle
Also if you have a plumber or electrician you commonly work with this would be ideal as these trades would be essential in the kitchen reno.
- The electrical work would involve adding additional plugs, installing lighting and connecting appliances.
- The plumbing would be connecting new sinks, moving plumbing in laundry area, and connect washing machine to water. We are on gas hot water so they would need to be a gas fitter.
|Tradie #1||9 jobs||Secured job|
|Tradie #2||no recent reviews||5 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||130 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #4||99 jobs||No longer in contact|