With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
I have the following jobs
Job 1 – En-suite
I’ve been renovating our ensuite and run out of time.
Basically reding the whole ensuite due to a leak in previous shower that rotted the woodchip floor.
1. Part of the floor has been replaced with 19mm ply.
a. Level and secure new ply floor
b. Put a piece of ply under the floor where the old vanity pipes were, so flooring people can fill holes. Easy access via new floor before securing
c. Put wall gib up. Holes for Extract fan, plumbing, plugs x3, wire for mirror demister and wire for heated towel rail
d. Put ceiling gib up. 2 x small holes for ceiling lights
e. Gib stop – If you can do this put this as an extra price, as I may source gib stopping separate
f. Trim on windows, doors, skirting, ceiling in prep for painting (I source separately, but happy to receive a separate quote for this too)
g. Secure vanity temporary to make sure it fits, then remove ready for painting
h. Cut hole for Shower drain in floor
i. Secure Shower base and glue wall liner. Silicone edges to eliminate squeaks
j. Assemble rest of shower and mount shower mixer and head
Shower is ... 1000 x 900
Electrical and Plumbing has been done
If Gib stopping price as extra. Would prefer if you can do gib stopping
If painting price as extra. Would prefer if you can do painting.
All shower and vanity components are on site.
I have the following materials that should be used and not quoted.
1. Enough Gib and Gib nails, Probably enough Gib glue too
2. Enough trims, doors, windows, skirting, ceilings
4. Shower glues
I don’t have
1. Gib stop materials
2. Paint and undercoat.
Job 2 – main bathroom
Previous owner was in a wheel chair – so had a double set of doors installed into bathroom.
Would like a standard size door put in
1. Install new door in the gap between hallway and old doors.
2. Flooring team will redo flooring same time
3. Nog and gib. I have spare insulation to put in
4. Remove old double doors and tidy up. Agree with us on how much to take out.
(just door and trim, or as much as possible so not crowded arch way)
5. Gib stop new area. As an extra price. Same time as en-suite
6. Tidy up walls where paint/ scuffs, old wallpaper has lifted
7. Prepare and Paint. As an extra price. Same time as en-suite
8. Fill 4 x holes in gib from previous electric switches that have been removed
9. Fill hole in ceiling from previous light
When quoting, please state expected lead time. I’m under pressure from family to have this done
|Tradie #1||242 jobs||Secured job|
|Tradie #2||31 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||9 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #4||54 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #5||56 jobs||No longer in contact|