With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
- 20 year old property where we have stripped the wallpaper and the walls are not "paint ready" - the plastering along the gib line in the middle is rough and needs plastering and sanding to become paint ready.
- The plastering at the top and bottom which joins to skirting is fairly smooth but the complete wall would need to be checked and any damage repaired.
- Will also need some plastering to fill in the various small holes that have occurred throughout the years although nothing major and no re-gibbing required anywhere.
- Work only needed for the four bedrooms and a fairly long hallway (floor plans shown)
- Timelines we can start straight away.
- Ideally sanding would be done with a sanding vacuum tool to minimise dust in the house.
- We would move as much stuff out of the rooms as possible before work commences but larger furniture would need to be moved during the process
- Painting not needed
- Approx room lengths (also see floor plan):
Bed 4: 320x370 mm.
Bed 3: 300x350 mm.
Bed 2: 340x310 mm.
Bed 1: 350x360mm.
Approx Hallway length in total 14.5m.
We look forward to hearing from you if you are keen for the job!
|Tradie #1||36 jobs||Secured job|
|Tradie #2||12 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||1 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #4||113 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #5||23 jobs||No longer in contact|