With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We require a wall and part of a ceiling to be repaired following a roof leak (now fixed). Wall is in a sleepout and did have a door into an adjoining garage which has been removed.
- Framing to close in removed door.
- Ply lining (18mm) on garage side of area where door removed.
- New insulation in wall and ceiling.
- Plasterboard wall, including above door, and exposed ceiling.
- Replace architrave around door and along floor.
- Plaster and sand ready for owner to paint.
Rough measurements to help with photo scale:
- Floor to top of wall ~2200mm
- End wall to side of door ~2000mm
|Tradie #1||10 jobs||In contact|