With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We're looking for someone willing and able to paint our roof. Here are the details:
1. House is roughly 230sqm floor area. Single level. 2.4m stud. Low pitch.
2. Roofing is partly older colorsteel (approx 200sqm) and partly new galvanised steel. Profile is older profile similar to "tray".
3. No gutters to be painted
4. We have already bought roofing paint and primer from Resene according to their suggested quantities. We will supply any more if needed.
5. We will look after water-blasting prep
6. Job is to apply primer to the new galvanised steel (approx 30 sqm) and spot areas on existing colorsteel. Then apply two coats of Resene roof paint over whole area.
Flexible with timing.
|Tradie #1||21 jobs||Secured job|
|Tradie #2||100 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||17 jobs||No longer in contact|