With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We have had insulation done, with the stuff we drill hole and pump it into the cavities, and the team wanted a paint for spot painting, I did a test and provide it, with all my expertise for it.
The result is not good and I need it re-done. The person painting it before took 20 minutes to do the paint (20 minutes for primary - done, plus 20 minutes for actual paint)
I have no idea how to match the colour and that is the part I really need your work, I'm not a very fussy person and I know it will never be perfect, but now is just bad (check pictures).
If it helps the colour we applied was Resene Arrowtown, it is very similar and I can provide the almost full 1 litre I bought.
The work I need you to do:
- provide an indicative quote for what I'm asking for 30 meters of wall similar to the picture.
- I will contact you if we are likely to proceed, you can come to the house check everything you need, final quote
- if we agreed to proceed:
- with your experience you will try to match as much as possible the current colour and provide options, I don't mind to pay for 2 or 3 test pots so that we confirm
- I don't mind to grab the test pots from Resene and test (spot painting on top of the existing one) and when we closely match you can opt to do the spot painting - I will prefer if you can do it.
- if you can also refill and make the filling of the holes look better (check picture you can see in the middle of each spot) that will a good extra
This is almost for sure an easy job for someone with experience, I clearly don't have it for matching paint colours, and now I have the walls (really well insulated but) looking like a leopard.
It seems a quick fix one and can be done in the middle of other works you are doing (early morning ...), but needs to be completed in the next few days.
|Tradie #1||5 jobs||Requesting contact|
|Tradie #2||5 jobs||Requesting contact|
|Tradie #3||not reviewed||1 jobs||Requesting contact|
|Tradie #4||16 jobs||Requesting contact|
|Tradie #5||5 jobs||Requesting contact|
|Tradie #6||not reviewed||0 jobs||Requesting contact|