With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
Where there was a previous leak in the roof, it has caused rot in the ceiling of the bathroom, hole to be patched. Also around the edges of the bath the walls are rotting where it is not sealed and water has entered between the bath and the walls.
Repair rotted entrance door frame
-Replace the existing extractor fan in the bathroom
- The Shower lining on the walls stops below the shower head so moisture is able to enter behind the lining and cause damage to the walls. the walls may need to be repaired and silicon applied.
- The end bedroom in the house next to the bathroom has black mould on the ceiling from where the roof was leaking. This will need to be cleaned
- The oven will need to be replaced and a externally vented rangehood installed.
- The window frame on the back door is rotted
- The taps in the kitchen are very old. The handles are broken and the cold tap does not even turn on. These will need replacing.
A broken panel on the house side of the house which needs replacing.
Please advise availability for an inspection of works required.
|Tradie #1||not reviewed||0 jobs||In contact|
|Tradie #2||not reviewed||0 jobs||In contact|
|Tradie #3||1 jobs||In contact|