With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We need some weeding and trimming done in our garden and don't want any sprays used. We've just had a baby so can't manage it ourselves right now. What needs to be done:
- Weeding approx 4 large garden beds and other general areas including areas with stones laid. Should take a couple hours.
- Trimming about a dozen rose bushes (pictured)
- Removing and disposing of old apples on 1 large & 2 small trees (need a ladder)
- Trim a large lavender bush
- Trimming hedges
- Remove grass around 3 citrus trees (pictured) and mulch circle to the width of widest branches
- Clear agapanthus and weeds around the heat pump (pictured) and mulch
- Remove and dispose of any greenery waste
This is probably one or two full days of work as we have a large garden.
|Tradie #1||15 jobs||No longer in contact|