With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We have a new build, with plywood flooring in two rooms each approx 5m x 4m and two sets of stairs that need a polyurethane finish.
* The plywood is in good condition, needs a bit of sand to smooth off, then we would to draw lines in pencil and possibly add a "wood grain" effect, which we will do ourselves, before the first coat of polyurethane.
* The upper bedroom has two 1m x 1m nooks, one at floor level, one raised.
* The library room also has a 1m x 2m toilet, and an additional 1.2m x 5m mezzanine through some cavity sliding doors. Maybe technically this is 3 rooms. The metal balustrade to the mezzanine balcony has been installed, so care to not damage that is required.
* There are 2 sets of stairs, made from pine plywood, each with 15 risers including 3x winders top and bottom, overall stair dimension approx, 3m x 1m, rising 2.7m. Each step has a kwila hardwood nosing. There is no exposed stringer so will need careful sanding at edge against the plywood walls.
* The photos included here are a bit out of date sorry. We would be happy to meet you on site so you can see it all before giving a final quote. We live in Auckland, but travel down most weekends to work on the place, usually being on site on the Friday of each week. We do not need to be there while you do the work, probably better that we are not as there are no internal doors installed yet.
|Finding available tradespeople …|