With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
A bad installer has installed done dodgy job on installing hybrid flooring (Godfrey Hirst) and it needs to be fixed ASAP.
- Insufficient clearances for floating floor to walls and under door framing
- Incorrect joint offsets (<300mm)
- Grouped dark board together, which looks odd
- Installed a damaged board
- Finished the carpet to hybrid transition incorrectly
Area is two small rooms (Laundry and Kitchen), I have boxes spare boards and the correct end cap + channel to install.
|Tradie #1||8 jobs||No longer in contact|