With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We need a fence to be erected around an existing deck in order to prevent a young and active dog from accessing the rest of the section and our driveway.
The fence we are looking for will be:
1. Aluminium prefabricated panels with vertical uprights no more than 10 centimetres apart.
2. Have vertical palings no more than 10 centimetres apart.
3. Have a flat top.
4. It will be 1.2 metres high.
5. It will have two 1 metre gates (also 1.2 metres high); one to provide access to the rest of the section, and one to provide access to the driveway.
6. The fence and gates should be affixed to an existing wooden deck, which currently has no balustrade.
7. Approximately 16.5 metres of fencing will be required to fit around the deck. There are five corners to the deck.
8. Additionally, a further fence of the same height and materials, and approximately 5 metres length is required. This can be attached at one end to an existing robust fence post and at the other end to the deck. This will necessitate at least two posts with concrete footings.
|Tradie #1||15 jobs||Secured job|
|Tradie #2||2 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||6 jobs||No longer in contact|