With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
Job is as follows (note wall gib is removed - see pics for existing wiring on vanity wall and drawing of new),
1. direct wiring for Serene Wall Fan heater - will be placed on RH side wall (see sketch)
2. replace shaver socket with double GPO (rcd one if needed) and move to lower LH side below wall hung vanity.
3. add recessed double GPO (rcd if needed) in location on vanity wall that will be behind surface mount mirror. (Initially used for Philips Hue led light strip)
There is an existing ceiling fan/heater/light combo unit, this will be removed. and replaced with a Weiss always on humidity fan in the roof space and 2 x Philips hue ceiling LEDs. Work here includes,
4. Add 2x double GPO in roof space (good access) to power bathroom fans. We will do the GPO for the second bathroom at the same time hence requirement for 2.
5. Replace existing combo light/fan/heater switch with slimline architrave light switch and make any wiring mods for new 2x Hue ceiling LEDs (can use existing wiring for ceiling combo or update as needed)
|Tradie #1||91 jobs||Secured job|
|Tradie #2||4 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||0 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #4||0 jobs||No longer in contact|