Post job.
Choose tradie.

With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered

Certify Sleepout (90% Built) - Apply for Resource Consent and Permit #2

Job description

Posted 3 months ago

Looking for a certified builder to certify a Sleepout which is about 90% built (Originally built by the previous owner of the house and it looks like they know what they are doing.) Builder will need to check to make sure everything complies with council regulations.

Builder will be required to apply to council for resource consent and get a permit.

Looking for quotes and condition is that we can only process the payment once the Sleepout has successfully received the Permit from council.

Preferably someone who can speak Mandarin or Cantonese but English should be ok also, as it will be through me (the son of the owner of the property).

I am based in Australia, Sydney and my number is +... . Initial contact will be through me then I will schedule a time for you to visit to property to assess the matter further.

My email is ... and happy to communicate through there also.

If there are any questions you need out of the way first, please let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Tradies chasing

Tradie #1 22 jobs No longer in contact
Get started now! Post your job for free and find the right tradie. Post your job for free, now!