With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We have a number of external maintenance jobs we need help with on our Mt Eden villa, ahead of getting it painted. This work includes the removal of all rubbish / waste and the provision of all materials except new garden shed. Please only apply if you will be the person actually doing the work, or will be onsite while the work is being done.
Photos in order of jobs listed below.
(1) Replace rotten railing on front porch. The bottom rail is rotten and there may be other rotten elements also. Wood to be provided to us for painting before installation.
(2) Replace horizontal rotten wood under porch decking.
(3) Review and decide whether to repair or replace two, four pane each, windows on side of house
(4) Replace rotten weatherboards around laundry out-pipe at rear of house
(5) Repair stair banisters at back of house
(6) Repair gate to deck on side of house
(7) Repair framing around windows
(8) Replace picket fence on side of house and short length at front. Pickets and fence rails to be provided to us ahead of installation for painting.
(9) Strengthened/repair wood plank fence at street side of house
(10) Repair portion of deck & stairs at rear of house from lounge room down to main deck.
(11) Remove old fence in front of new fence between us and neighbours at rear of house.
(12) Remove playhouse and replace with garden shed on new concrete base. Concrete base to be big enough to accommodate rubbish wheelie bins as well as garden shed.
(13) Any other rotten / damaged wood on house ahead of painting.
|Tradie #1||53 jobs||Secured job|
|Tradie #2||41 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||158 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #4||18 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #5||17 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #6||106 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #7||14 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #8||13 jobs||No longer in contact|