With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
A low brick retaining/garden edging wall, a total of approx. 12 metres long by (on average) 40 cm high, in the general shape of a "U". Details:
* The retaining/edging wall cannot sit on the terracotta tiles or the driveway, but needs to butt up against them.
* A footing will be needed. The substrate is river silt (easy to dig into).
* No grout between the bricks is needed; mortar is fine, just run a metal jointing tool along the joints.
* The capping on the bricks will be tiles.
* Two small steps (of brick) close to the house will also be needed, and will need to be concreted in.
* Note: the photos with dimensions should have another meter added to the 3 and 4 metre sides.
We already have the bricks and the tiles for capping, so just looking for a quote for labour, mortar and the concrete footing.
|Tradie #1||20 jobs||No longer in contact|