With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
We need a price on an architect plan for a possible house build.
We love the design from a Lockwood plan, but we dont want to go with Lockwood, and have a few minor changes we would like to add.
1) Sliding door in bedroom 1
2) Push wall out in living / dining area so its completely rectangle
3) Re-design the main bathroom / laundry to include a separate toilet. - No tub required, just pipes for laundry. In time we plan to push the laundry into a garage so this can be temporary.
4) Add a fireplace in the living space - ideally with a hot water cupboard behind this. We plan to use a water califont but we want the option of wetback later down the track.
5) Remove half wall in kitchen if possible
6) Add entrance door
7) High small window over bedroom 1 and 2
8) Roof will be a standard A frame roof. Easy rectangle home, Easy roof. hopefully less money
We can not afford much. This is a first home for us so trying to do this as cheap as we can to get our foot in the property door.
|Tradie #1||4 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #2||25 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||15 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #4||not reviewed||0 jobs||No longer in contact|