With thousands of tradies across NZ, Builderscrack has your job covered
Looking for someone to create the drawings and plans for the renovations for our house in order for us to get building consent and use these for the actual renovations.
More information in the attachments, including current and proposed floor plans. From the file showing the mark ups on the current floorplan, details are:
1. Remove wall separating the kitchen and living room. We checked over the weekend, and there is plenty of head height as it currently stands, so we would be ok with going with the more economical timber beam, depending on the cost difference between timber and steel.
2. Remove wall separating laundry from rest of kitchen.
3. Remove wall separating bathroom and toilet.
4. Remove wall separating shower from rest of bathroom.
5. Replace sliding patio door with proper entrance door.
6. Replace rest of living room wall (up to the corner) with french doors with a benchtop facing the deck. See attached image for more an idea of what we're looking for.
7. Replace current window with wall in living room.
8. Remove walls around current closet.
9. Add walls and sliding doors to create ensuite and walk in robe. Plumbing will need to be added for the shower, toilet and basin.
10. Create walls in the bathroom corner to house the laundry.
11. Replace balustrades and handrail. See attached images for reference.
|Tradie #1||28 jobs||Secured job|
|Tradie #2||46 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #3||43 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #4||25 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #5||67 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #6||2 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #7||3 jobs||No longer in contact|
|Tradie #8||12 jobs||No longer in contact|