1. The promoter of this competition ("the Competition") is MyQuote Limited ("MyQuote").
2. The prize of this competition is a $10,000 travel voucher (“the Prize”).
3. The winner of this competition (“the Prize winner”) is the owner of the Builderscrack homeowner account responsible for posting the job.
4. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. By participating in this Competition, you are deemed to accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
6. Each job posted or reposted on Builderscrack between 12:00am 30th May 2022 and 11:59pm 30th June 2022 is eligible for an entry, one entry per job.
7. To be eligible to enter, you must enter a real job with the intent of finding a tradesperson to complete your job.
8. The Prize winner will be drawn on 4th July 2022.
9. The Prize will be provided in the form of a travel voucher to the value of $10,000, redeemable at the travel agency nominated by MyQuote Limited. The voucher must be redeemed within 12 months of being issued, the date and destination of travel are at the winner’s discretion.
10. The Prize is not exchangeable for cash, refund, or other forms of credit.
11. The Prize will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use of the nominated travel agency.
12. The Prize winner will be selected at random and notified by email to the email address you entered the competition with.
13. If MyQuote is unable to make contact with a winner within 5 calendar days of first attempting to contact the winner, that selected winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and MyQuote reserves the right to redraw a prize without liability to any person.
14. By accepting The Prize you agree to be available for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes without compensation.
15. You agree to allow any text or photos submitted as part of the Competition to be used for MyQuote publicity purposes without compensation.
16. MyQuote reserves the right to disqualify The Prize winner and retract the prize if there is any evidence of (but not limited to); fake jobs being posted, collusion between the prize winner and Tradesperson, dishonest behaviour regarding price or any other matter regarding the job.
17. MyQuote’s decisions on all matters relating to the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. MyQuote is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation substituting prizes offered that it believes are of similar value or benefit). No claim may be made against MyQuote or any of its agents, contractors, employees or other representatives in connection with such change or cancellation.
19. To the extent permitted by law, MyQuote, its employees and agents, exclude any liability arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.