At Builderscrack we always listen to feedback from both homeowners and tradespeople. As a result of this process we’ve invested time and effort into a major site improvement which includes many of the features you’ve been asking for.
As always, we’ve extensively tested the changes but in the unlikely event you notice something isn’t quite right, please contact us.
Appointment Scheduling & Quoting
- The appointment scheduling process has been improved and it’s also easier than ever to provide a detailed quote to homeowners.
- Tradespeople can now attach files to their quote giving the homeowner more information.
- Homeowners can select more than one quote option from the same tradesperson.
Adding Files to Messages
- When messaging a tradesperson or homeowner you can now attach files to your message.
Adding Photos to Reviews
- Both tradespeople and homeowners are able to add photos of the completed job to reviews. This is a great way for tradespeople to improve their Builderscrack profile.
E-Mails & Site Alerts
- Fewer e-mails will be sent out and the ones that are will have more pertinent reminders and information.
- The onsite alert system lets you know if you have a new message or action to complete regarding a job.
- Tradespeople can top up their accounts via credit card quickly and simply.
- The process of posting a job, selecting and interacting with tradespeople and closing off a job has been extensively upgraded resulting in a streamlined and intuitive process.
- When you re-post a job, you can reselect anyone who was granted contact and ensure they’re sent the lead in addition to sending it to new people. You’re also taken to the post-job page where you can update job details before re-posting the job.
Tradies for every Job
Kaitaia to Bluff.