If you’re registered with the NZ Companies Office
- Your company’s NZ Business. If you don’t know your number, you can search for it here.
- A copy of your company director’s FULL New Zealand drivers licence – front and back.
If you’re a Sole Trader (not registered with the NZ Companies Office)
- A copy of your FULL New Zealand drivers licence – front and back.
- Proof of address. This must be a document issued by a third party in the last 3 months which clearly shows the date, your full name and residential address. Images of envelopes are not accepted.
Suitable address document types:
- Bank statement
- Inland Revenue/ government department letter
- Phone, power or rates bill
Unsuitable forms of identification:
- Learners or restricted licence
- Licences for motorcycles or firearms
- Passports of any kind