Once you’ve selected the tradesperson for your project, even if you’ve notified them in person, it’s important to award the job to them via the Builderscrack platform.
To award the job either:
- Accept the quote (For quotes received through the Builderscrack system) – This will notify the tradespeople that they have won the job based on the quote they’ve provided.
- Award the job with the agreed cost – Use the ‘Award’ button and we’ll ask you to confirm the cost. If you are still negotiating the cost you can confirm this later.
Why does Builderscrack need to know the final cost?
When a tradesperson wins a job through Builderscrack, we invoice them a small success fee based on the final cost of the job. This cost should never be passed onto you by the tradesperson.
Adding a cost can be done in three ways:
1) By clicking ‘Waiting on cost’ link within the job.
2) Or by clicking the ‘Cost’ button within the tradie comms area.
3) Or by writing a workmanship review – Add the agreed cost and write a review. This will close the job.