If your job is listed within trades such as building, electricians, plumbers, gasfitters and drainlayers, architects or engineers we would recommend ensuring that your tradesperson holds a relevant, active license or registration in their field. You can find a bit more information on the Consumer Protection site.

If you’re still unsure of if your job requires your tradesperson to hold a licence or registration, you can check with them when discussing the job.