You have posted a Job, and done your due diligence on the tradies you are in contact with. What’s next?
Awarding A Tradie
Once you have selected the tradie for your project, even if you’ve notified them in person, it’s important to award the job to them via the Builderscrack platform.
To do this you need to either:
- Accept the quote (For quotes received through the Builderscrack system) – This will notify the tradie that they have won the job based on the cost in the Quote.
- Award the job with the agreed cost – Use the ‘Award’ button and in include the confirmed cost in the following form.
Still Negotiating The Cost?
Award the job to the tradie, and confirm the agreed cost later.
Agreed cost information is collected for the purpose of invoicing the tradesperson the correct success fee, so we are able to continue to provide a free service to you as a homeowner. It also helps to keep a record of all agreements on the Builderscrack system.
Adding a cost can be done in three ways:
1) Click ‘Waiting on cost’ link within job card.
2) Click the ‘Cost’ button within the tradie comms area.
3) Write a workmanship review – Add the agreed cost and write a review. This will close the job.