Stage 4 Lifestyle Series – Trading up Your Home When You’re 40-ish

You’ve hit your 40’s and have started thinking about trading up your home. Should you find something bigger to accommodate your teenagers? Will you do the DIY route or call in the tradies? Where can you go to learn home DIY skills? There’s a lot to consider and we’re going to talk about it all!

trading up your home


Posted In: Ashburton, Auckland, Banks Peninsula, Builders, Buller, Carterton, Choosing Tradespeople, Electricians, Gas Fitters & Installers, Glaziers & Windows, Hamilton, Hastings, Hauraki, Hauraki Islands, Nelson, New Plymouth, North Shore, Opotiki

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Restricted Building WorkIf you’re thinking it’s time to get building or renovation work done on your home, you’ll need to check if it’s Restricted Building Work (RBW). If so, make sure you’re employing a licensed building practitioner (LBP) to do the job.

LBP’s may include designers, carpenters, brick and blocklayers, roofers, external plasterers, site and foundations specialists. They have been assessed as competent to complete work essential to a residential building’s structure, weather tightness and design of fire safety systems.

Posted In: Auckland, Builders, Christchurch, Hamilton, Wellington

Tags: , ,