Be informed. Keep an eye on notifications for job progress and actions, and avoid incorrect invoice amounts.
It is important to note, that both tradies and homeowners can confirm the job cost to Builderscrack. Therefore it pays to track the progress of each job, and ensure that all jobs have the correct cost.
Review Awarded Jobs
- You have the opportunity to review the awarded job, and the job cost submitted by a homeowner.
- Homeowners can award jobs without a cost and can update this information later.
You will be notified of this update in two ways:
1) As a notification within the tradie portal.
2) Notification sent as an email.
Awarded Jobs – No cost submitted
- You will receive email reminders to provide a job cost on the jobs you’ve been awarded.
- While we wait on job cost confirmations, you will see a reduction in job leads.
- Following these emails, any job that has been awarded and still doesn’t have a job cost set, will have its job cost set to $15,000, based on our maximum success fee of $750 + GST.
- All invoices are issued 14 days before it’s due – giving you time to get in touch if you’ve any queries or pay the invoice by an alternative method.
To avoid incorrect invoice amounts, always provide and check job costs.
Posted In: Other