A heatpump and air con specialist is a tradesperson with the skills required to install heatpump and air con systems. They are able to assess your needs and provide you with a good solution for your home heating and cooling problems.
A good installer will be qualified and have all the knowledge and skills to provide an excellent product.
Selecting air conditioning for your home is a major decision. It’s an important investment today which will play a key role in your energy bills for years to come. When the summer heat is at its peak, you’ll want the best, most reliable cooling possible.
It’s not recommended to buy and install it yourself as you may void the manufacturer’s warranty. Hire a professional installer today.
The services of a heat pump and air con will be able to:
- Advise on the correct size unit you’ll need
- Advise whether there are environmental issues to think about like sea spray, or sulphur
- Advise on where the indoor and outdoor units should be put
- Install the air conditioning so that it’s compliant with any rules and regulations
- Advise on what you need to do to maintain your air conditioning unit, and provide you with contact numbers to call for servicing or problems
- Provide a written warranty for the heat pump and its installation
- Provide a lesson in getting the best out of your heat pump. Read the operating manual, but also get a practical hands on lesson which includes basic heat pump operation, using the remote, thermostat and timers, what the different modes are and how to clean and remove air filters
Posted In: Heating Professionals, Ruapehu, Selwyn, South Taranaki
air con, appliances, eco friendly, green, insulation